Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Easter!

Nothing says Spring quite as well as tulips popping through the ground, right?  My dad's favorite flower is tulips, so I always think of him when I paint them.  I'm preparing for an illusionary watercolor workshop that I'm teaching in Springfield, IL on April 13 – 16th.  There still might be a couple of openings if you contact Mary Selinski at this email:  mselinski@aol.com  We’ll be learning how to make objects look ghost-like, so we can see through them.  It took me about 7 years to perfect this technique, but now it's lots easier to do the magic transparent look.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, I do like your blue ghostly tulips! The design works well with the organic shapes of the tulips! Fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...