Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 24- 30 Paintings in 30 Days!

"Garden Walk"
My intention was to start a full sheet acrylic painting today, but then decided to do my 10" x 10" painting first, and work out the colors in it.  After completing this painting, I'm still undecided about my colors for my big painting.  One thing  I will change about the full sheet is to eliminate many of the small shapes, and to unify shapes more.  Don't get me wrong.  I like this painting, it's just not one that I would enter in a national competition.  As it was snowing outside... yet again..... I craved Spring flowers, so I decided to paint them.  Then I got caught up in watching golf on TV, and so the second painting didn't happen today.  This painting is available for $125. 

2 comments:

  1. What a nice 'urban' feel I get from this one. I love all the color you used on this one. Very nice! I am craving spring flowers too. Hope it comes soon, but not too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really having fun looking at your paintings and enjoying your creative designs. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...