Friday, January 25, 2013

Day Twenty One- 30 Paintings in 30 Days

"Girl with Attitude"
Guess I shouldn't be surprised that this isn't one of my favorites.  I kind of had a bad attitude today, myself.  So, it stands to reason that the girl that I painted would have both hands on her hips, with a real attitude.  I'm needing a break today, but did my challenge painting anyway.  I so enjoyed doing an abstract yesterday, that I think I'll go back to that tomorrow.  I have learned so much during this challenge, and am very thankful that I'm doing it, but I look forward to the finish line!

1 comment:

  1. Karen: This is an impressive body of work. Moreover, as said earlier, your energy is catching, inspiring and I think other to get the brush working. I like this one and the title too... a little attitude at times gets good results.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...