Monday, January 26, 2015

Paintings 19 - 27! Almost there!

Paintings 19- 27 of "30 Paintings in 30 Days"
So there are only 3 more paintings for me to do in this 30 Day Challenge!  I can't believe how far I have stretched and how much I have learned in this painting challenge, put on by Leslie Saeta.   I find myself kind of nervous, trying to think of ones that I really want to be included in this 30 day Figurative Abstract Painting challenge.  To purchase any of these, go back to each individual day, and the price is posted under each painting.  Thanks for reading my blog and for all of your encouraging comments!  It really means a lot to me to have your support!

3 comments:

  1. This collage shows such masterful work! I love the color and form in all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice semi-abstracts. They look great together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...