Sunday, January 22, 2017

Day 22: 30 Paintings in 30 Days!

"Sunrise Splendor"       $99
11" x 11"          watercolor
We have company this weekend, so I am doing pretty easy paintings this weekend for the 30 Day Challenge.  I am allowing my love for the color red to come out lately.  One of my challenges this year is to study color.  One of my heroes is Vincent Van Gogh.  Just click on his name and I've provided a link to see his luscious paintings.  The colors he got by layering are incredible!  So, get ready for some blue and yellow paintings in the future.
I've always heard that when you move to Florida, you never are lonely, cuz lots of friends and family come to visit.  It's true!  And I love it!  We are already making plans for next year when we will be staying here in Venice for 3 or 4 months, instead of the short visit this year.  Nice to escape the MN winters.

1 comment:

  1. I love your skies! This is beautiful! Three trees and rocks... perfect :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...